Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another UFO Sighting! With Video!
(03-01-2021, 07:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: You and your friend should contact MUFON.

I never reported my sightings back when I was younger. I don't know if any such organization existed back then. 

Might want to check in to see if any You Tubers pay for footage like that. Knowing it was turned in to MUFON gives it more credibility.

Appreciate the advice, but I contacted MUFON years and years ago when I saw my first UFO, the one that looked like a satellite in the sky, slightly brighter, that pulsed through it's trajectory in a rapid acceleration-stop-acceleration-stop until it exited my line of sight. 

When I filled out my sighting to MUFON, there was an option to be contacted by somebody, I checked yes to at least ask if they've ever heard anything like it, but i never heard a word.

As far as making a buck off it, I'm not interested.  I just want as many people to see it as possible.  The more opinions, the better.  I think it's a good video, but not the best.

Now if I had the presence of mind to record the silent aircraft that flew right over me a few weeks ago?  Maybe  tinylaughing
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yet Another UFO Sighting! With Video! - by Wallfire - 02-28-2021, 04:27 PM
RE: Yet Another UFO Sighting! With Video! - by Wallfire - 03-01-2021, 05:31 PM
RE: Yet Another UFO Sighting! With Video! - by Schmoe1 - 03-02-2021, 03:50 AM
RE: Yet Another UFO Sighting! With Video! - by Wallfire - 03-02-2021, 04:24 PM