Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nearly all of us get worse with wear (aging), but holy cow.
(02-17-2021, 02:38 PM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(02-17-2021, 03:47 AM)kdog Wrote: I can't wait till it warms back up and can go hiking again. Been basically stuck at home not doing anything since I was laid of and now retired. I am ready to begin the rest of my life. Might go on a few bigfoot hunts.

You can do it now if you want. Go hiking, even if it is not warm at all. It is a matter of clothing. I am in trouble during summers, because the heat and humidity takes the pleasure away from my long walks, but i have to walk anyway. From point A to point B with a purpose. Like a grocery store visit or seeing a friend. Just leaving home, walking just to return home... no. No.

It is ALWAYS possible to add more clothing. But during summers, if i walk naked... uh... bad idea. Not a pretty sight and an overall lousy idea. But tempting, due to heat. Heat belongs to a sauna, nowhere else. Okay there is always Venus. Venus can keep it's heat.

Walking naked in summer in Finland, no thanks too many mosquitos and other biting things, as well as sun burnĀ  minusculebiggrin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nearly all of us get worse with wear (aging), but holy cow. - by Wallfire - 02-17-2021, 03:16 PM