Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Allegory of The Cave
(02-12-2021, 06:06 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: To answer this question you posed @Kenzo ....

Quote:Does modern people ( the majority ) pick their truth / knowledge only by watching CNN and such lying networks that are designed to lie from beginning ?

The simple answer is Yes!

Personal Disclosure: The complex answer is that it is Traps ALL THE WAY DOWN ... well let me lay the ground work for that framework first ok ...

Descartes sums up the allegory of the cave here ...

... and he shows that we are trapped in our minds with faulty fallible 'broken' sensory system by citing "Cogito Ergo Sum"...

Solipsism

Quote:Solipsism (/ˈsɒlɪpsɪzəm/ ([Image: 11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png]listen); from Latin solus 'alone', and ipse 'self')[1] is the philosophical idea that only one's mind is sure to exist. As an epistemological position, solipsism holds that knowledge of anything outside one's own mind is unsure; the external world and other minds cannot be known and might not exist outside the mind.

This leads to certain logical outcomes ...

2ndly we start with science to deduce those outcomes and this is our framework ... quantum mechanics states that "The Observer collapses the infinite wave function [IWF] down to a single crass reality" ...

THEREFOR the number of observers becomes important ...

If only I exist ... then I must be God!

If others exist then ... then who is in control of the IWF collapse?

Well it boils down to the number of similar mindsets adding up and its not a pretty picture after that as the Catholic's win that argument due to being the most numerous mindset in existence.

That goes like this ... 8 billion people ... 1/6th of them are catholic and growing.

Quote:1.2 billion

There are an estimated 1.2 billion Roman Catholics in the world, according to Vatican figures.

Catholic Church by country

Next we turn our attention towards mind over matter ...

Tulpa

Quote:Tulpa is a concept in mysticism and the paranormal of a being or object which is created through spiritual or mental powers.[1] It was adapted by 20th-century theosophists from Tibetan sprul-pa (Tibetan: སྤྲུལ་པ་, Wylie: sprulpa) which means "emanation" or "manifestation".[2] Modern practitioners use the term to refer to a type of willed imaginary friend which practitioners consider to be sentient and relatively autonomous.

And ...

Egregore

Quote:Egregore (also spelled egregor; from French égrégore, from Ancient Greek egrḗgoros 'wakeful') is an occult concept representing a distinct non-physical entity that arises from a collective group of people. Historically, the concept referred to angelic beings, or watchers, and the specific rituals and practices associated with them, namely within Enochian traditions.[1]

More contemporarily, the concept has referred to a psychic manifestation, or thoughtform, occurring when any group shares a common motivation—being made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of the group. The symbiotic relationship between an egregore and its group has been compared to the more recent, non-occult concepts of the corporation (as a juridical person or legal entity) and the meme.

So basically we are in a mind over matter reality controlled by the catholic mindset of heaven and hell, God and Satan exist as real beings, Jesus blood sacrifice was real and magickal etc.

If that is not a Trap then I don't know what it is?

Anyway ... I have found things to be both pro and con where ever I go ... so I pick a trap I can live with ... that trap comes with obvious negative consequences that I am willing to deal and live and die with. I then kick back and relax and enjoy the set of positive benefits that comes with that same trap.

The trick is to know thyself and what you are willing to kill and die for eh. Then enjoy the living for life is short brutal and nasty for most. Live long and prosper! minusculebeercheers

Whoa! minusculeclap

I need to look this again tomorrow and comment, thank you for your input! 

It`s really the input that force us to think further , just thinking alone is not usually enough to realize fine detals ..

Sorry ...bed time here ..( excuse for being litle drunk )

Messages In This Thread
Allegory of The Cave - by Kenzo - 02-12-2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Allegory of The Cave - by guohua - 02-12-2021, 05:06 PM
RE: Allegory of The Cave - by Kenzo - 02-12-2021, 05:17 PM
RE: Allegory of The Cave - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-12-2021, 05:54 PM
RE: Allegory of The Cave - by Kenzo - 02-12-2021, 06:15 PM
RE: Allegory of The Cave - by OmegaLogos - 02-12-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Allegory of The Cave - by Kenzo - 02-12-2021, 06:51 PM
RE: Allegory of The Cave - by Kenzo - 02-13-2021, 06:11 PM
RE: Allegory of The Cave - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 02-12-2021, 06:29 PM
RE: Allegory of The Cave - by Kenzo - 02-12-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Allegory of The Cave - by Ninurta - 02-12-2021, 06:51 PM