Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy"
(02-04-2021, 11:33 AM)drussell41 Wrote: So the Turks are right to hate the PKK.

Hearing her stories, I wouldn't count on those folks having her back at all.   In fact, if it would help them, I could see them throwing her to the wolves.   I think you're right about race not mattering when it hits the fan, but man.....there were some bad incidents in Viet Nam too.

Nah, the Turks are never right, not about anything. Ever. Unlike a stopped clock, they cannot manage to be right even twice a day. Mean bunch of bastards, but never right. About anything. Ever. They don't hate Kurds because of political differences, they hate them just because they are not Turks - same reason the hate Armenians, and attempted to genocide them.

The Kurds have some Marxist militant elements among them, and of course Antifa saw birds of a feather, and went to get trained and gain combat experience with those elements. Then they brought that experience back here, to OUR streets.

For use against US.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy" - by drussell41 - 02-04-2021, 10:52 AM
RE: SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy" - by drussell41 - 02-04-2021, 11:33 AM
RE: SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy" - by Ninurta - 02-07-2021, 08:04 AM
RE: SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy" - by drussell41 - 02-05-2021, 12:19 AM
RE: SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy" - by drussell41 - 02-05-2021, 05:15 PM
RE: SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy" - by drussell41 - 02-05-2021, 09:11 AM