Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DHS issues terrorism advisory
(01-29-2021, 12:50 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 12:30 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: They're hiring actors in Houston as well! 
I sent a link to the Craigslist ad to our middle daughter because she lives right outside of Houston to give her and her family a heads up just in case some crazy goes down!

Link:
Now Hiring Role Players for Tactical Training Exercise (Houston, TX)

So then our daughter starts researching the company running the "tactical training exercises" and they train military and police... but mostly Special Ops

Link:
Tactical Revolution

Every time they advertise for "role players" for "exercises" jacked up stuff happens so keep your eyes and ears open wide!

Pay seems a little low for that sort of gig, but I reckon when everyone and his brother is out of work, the employers has more leeway in setting wages. I used to make 300.00 a day for that sort of thing, but then we didn't get VIP transport to and from "training sites", either - we had to stay out in the weeds and the weather for 13 days straight at a time, 24/7 and supply our own gear minus the ammo. Maybe it evens out depending on just what they are doing and given the fact they get warm beds and meals at the end of the day.

You would be surprised. Our oldest and her he/she partner got paid $15 per hour to go be "human shields" for black people during the riots in Dallas. They were required to post videos on their social media for the job and they did. They even tried like hell to get the police to fuck up but they didn't take the bait. Then they got arrested and she called me wanting a bailout- I blocked all calls from the jail there. It didn't matter because Lib lawyers came and bailed them and everybody else out of jail and represented them for free. DA ended up dropping charges against ALL of them.

*hangs head in shame for raising an idiot* 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: DHS issues terrorism advisory - by Ninurta - 01-28-2021, 07:14 AM
RE: DHS issues terrorism advisory - by xuenchen - 01-28-2021, 06:25 PM
RE: DHS issues terrorism advisory - by Ninurta - 01-29-2021, 12:50 AM
RE: DHS issues terrorism advisory - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 01-29-2021, 02:35 AM
RE: DHS issues terrorism advisory - by Ninurta - 01-29-2021, 07:49 PM
RE: DHS issues terrorism advisory - by guohua - 01-29-2021, 10:44 PM
RE: DHS issues terrorism advisory - by Ninurta - 01-30-2021, 12:51 AM