Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden Holiday Message on Coronavirus: Our Darkest Days … Are Ahead of Us
Wink 
Pal Joey has a message for everybody !!

He says our darkest days are ahead of us !!

He's really playing up the COVID hype and panic.

Get ready for some real BS coming from the incoming Administration.

They will be getting even with everybody and then some.

Democrats are working on populating a new dependency class of Humans !!

Watch for sabotage of the vaccines too.

Pal Joey has messages !!!

Democrats are using the "ass backwards" and confusion tactic to fool the Public and it's working !!

Some gaffes on the video too.. (("one-horse pony")) roflmao  tinylaughing

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:President-elect Joe Biden offered a bleak, pessimistic holiday message during a press briefing on Tuesday, telling Americans that the worst is yet to come in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.

Reading from prepared remarks, at a briefing that was billed as a message to the American people for the holidays, Biden said:

One thing I promise you, about my leadership during this crisis: I’m going tell it to you straight. I’m going tell you the truth, and here is the simple truth. Our darkest days in the battle against COVID are ahead of us, not behind us. So we need to prepare ourselves, to steel our spines, as frustrating as it is to hear. It’s going to take patience, persistence,  and determination to beat this virus.

LINK-->  Joe Biden’s Holiday Message on Coronavirus: ‘Our Darkest Days … Are Ahead of Us’

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]

Messages In This Thread
Joe Biden Holiday Message on Coronavirus: Our Darkest Days … Are Ahead of Us - by xuenchen - 12-23-2020, 01:17 AM