Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did Bill Barr Just Resign?
(12-15-2020, 12:20 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I think Pres. Trump may have allowed him to leave "with dignity" so he wouldn't have to fire him.   tinylaughing 

We know that Barr worked under Daddy Bush, so he probably has a lot of skeletons in his closet.
Was he being threatened by his Deep State Overlords?

Something was keeping him from releasing certain information to the public and doing all the investigations he needed to do.  I just hope this acting A.G. will do the job and we'll start seeing arrests now.

There wasn't any information Barr could release to the public. DOJ protocol is that you cannot even acknowledge the existence of an ongoing investigation.

Now, it IS possible that the Overlords had something on him, but then that begs the question again of "why now?" Why not just let him run out the clock - he would have been on borrowed time anyhow, according to the conventional narrative. So what have they got planned for the next 40 days that they wanted him out of the way for, or that he didn't want any part of, depending on the narrative?

I got a feeling that "something wicked this way comes", however you choose to slice it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Did Bill Barr Just Resign? - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-15-2020, 12:09 AM
RE: Did Bill Barr Just Resign? - by Ninurta - 12-15-2020, 12:14 AM
RE: Did Bill Barr Just Resign? - by Ninurta - 12-15-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Did Bill Barr Just Resign? - by xuenchen - 12-15-2020, 12:35 AM
RE: Did Bill Barr Just Resign? - by 727Sky - 12-15-2020, 06:28 AM
RE: Did Bill Barr Just Resign? - by Snarl - 12-16-2020, 01:34 AM