Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
US Senator Championing Censorship
(10-30-2020, 12:26 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Twitter, Face Book, and You Tube are about to go the way of the doe-doe bird.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F-KYy...f=1&nofb=1]

Everyone is going to other "free speech" platforms. People are building their own websites and giving the middle finger to the big tech overlords, and I couldn't be happier.
I think it will be glorious when they sink with their ship.

A Second Amendment Facebook group ("State to State Second Amendment Awareness") sent me a message that they are moving to "MeWe" over this uncalled for censorship, and that I should join them there. Now, I've had a MeWe account for quite some time, but have no idea how to use it. For example, I cannot find that group to save my ass. So I'm kinda lost in the shuffle.

On the positive side, I understand that MeWe is growing in leaps and bounds with folks bailing out of the censored Left Wing social media, like rats deserting a sinking ship.

Maybe MeWe will put up some kind of tutorial, hopefully written rather than video so I can follow it, on how to use their service...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
US Senator Championing Censorship - by ABNARTY - 10-29-2020, 08:53 PM
RE: US Senator Championing Censorship - by beez - 10-30-2020, 12:23 AM
RE: US Senator Championing Censorship - by Ninurta - 10-30-2020, 04:49 AM
RE: US Senator Championing Censorship - by PLOTUS - 10-30-2020, 04:58 PM
RE: US Senator Championing Censorship - by PLOTUS - 10-30-2020, 05:38 PM