Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GGG2020 an offer you cannot refuse
Postscript.

We were transported to a no kidding big orbital platform which was holding position directly above our farm house at an altitude of some 230 miles. I did ask if they were concerned about some earth telescope or NSA device detecting them but I was informed that their cloaking device for the platform was more than adequate to hide their position.

The first thing upon our arrival was to be sent to what passed as a Med Bay where we all, Lucky, Beth, Esue and myself were inoculated to save us from catching some type of drop dead bug or bacteria. We all were out cold for the next two days as the inoculation included a neural transplant and billions of Nanobots. The neural transplant did several things to include the controlling of the Nanobots for healing and also give us the ability to understand and speak in any language that was in the neural database .  With Lucky and Beth the main difference was I could tell either one of them something and they would understand.

It has been 3 earth years since we departed earth and "no" we have not been eaten by our host. In these last three years we have done things that have furthered the development of the seeded sentient life forms on many many planets. My self and Beth have both been shot at by arrows and sling shots but we are no worse for the wear as the nanobots fixed the wounds in less than a few hours with no scars. Esue is heavy into the galactic history of 1000s of sentient beings that populate just the milky Way Galaxy and is always one step ahead of me as far as local customs on the planets we visit.

All in all I must say us accepting the invite was one of the best decisions we have ever made. Even Lucky is happy as they have provided him with many females for their intended breeding program.

I am sorry that those of Earth can not see for themselves the wonders of the galaxy and the universe.

End of postscript.

Messages In This Thread
GGG2020 an offer you cannot refuse - by 727Sky - 10-21-2020, 11:42 AM
RE: GGG2020 an offer you cannot refuse - by Wallfire - 10-21-2020, 03:45 PM
RE: GGG2020 an offer you cannot refuse - by 727Sky - 11-06-2020, 05:52 AM