Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Regeneron....trumps salvation created from aborted fetus
I'm not finding any other reports that say the "cocktail" Pres. Trump took contained HEK-293T cells, which is the aborted fetuses.

This is what the reports say, and I looked at several.

Quote:Type: Antibody “cocktail” therapy combination consisting of REGN10933 and REGN10987, both neutralizing monoclonal antibodies designed to bind non-competitively to the receptor binding domain of SARS-CoV-2’s spike protein.

Source

So, what is REGN10933 and REGN10987?

Quote:The drug, code-named REGN-COV2, is a combination of two “monoclonal antibodies”  — REGN10933 and REGN10987 — intended to fight off SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19.

Monoclonal antibodies are synthetic versions those naturally produced by the human immune system to fight viruses, according to healthcare news outlet Stat.
Source

Quote:Monoclonal antibody, antibody produced artificially through genetic engineering and related techniques.
Source

As of now, I'm not seeing any other report to back up your OP.  Sounds like another smear job on Trump to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regeneron....trumps salvation created from aborted fetus - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-09-2020, 09:07 PM