Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jennifer Rubin calls to 'defund' Walter Reed
Sometimes when reading certain statements from someone on the Left, all I can do is stare in disbelief and think, 'what?!'.   tinywhat 

Such a thing happened as I was reading over the article below.

Quote:Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin blasted the medical team at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center Monday, going as far as calling for the "defunding" of the hospital after President Trump announced he would return to the White House that evening.

Okay, she's upset because President Trump is apparently well enough to return to the White House, so she wants to defund the institution where our military are cared for and deny they get help when needed. 
Okay. That's insane right from the start!

Quote:Trump tweeted Monday afternoon: "I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!"

Trump's medical team, led by White House physician Dr. Sean Conley, reaffirmed the president's optimism, with Conley noting Trump's condition had improved from when he was admitted Friday, while adding he "may not entirely be out of the woods yet."

Rubin responded with a tirade blasting the president, who she called a "menace to everyone around you," and the doctors in charge of his recovery.

"Menace to everyone around you," ???? 
Tell that to the millions of people who love our President... BITCH!  tinyok

Quote:"Any MD who publicly endorses this insanity needs to lose his/her license. Period," Rubin declared in one of several tweets, another writing, "Congress might want to defund Walter Reed. It is a public health hazard."

She said in another tweet, "A 74 yr old [obese] man with covid - who might have lung damage - and a pattern of disregarding medical advice is returned to an environment in which he may infect others. What planet does Conley inhabit? Where is the rest of Walter Reed? The VP? They are remarkable cowards."

Can someone tell me where Rubin received her medical degree, because I can't find it. Still, she seems to think she knows better than this great team of medical experts.

Quote:The MSNBC contributor was blasted for her tweet suggesting that Congress "defund" the hospital.

"Walter Reed is where our heroic military men and women go to get treated after getting wounded in combat, you vile human being," Townhall.com senior writer and U.S. Marine Corps Reserve member Julio Rosas reacted.

"Great idea ... let's punish soldiers, physicians, nurses, and staff for the president's decision to return home and not allow his physician to reveal personal medical info. You're embarrassing your colleagues at the Post," Huffington Post contributor Yashar Ali told Rubin.

So she is a contributor for MSNBC and works for WaPo?  Okay, that explains everything. I understand now. 

Quote:"America’s Worst Columnist Has Opinion," New York Magazine columnist Josh Barro declared.

"Jen Rubin herself is not the insulting thing. the insulting thing is that WaPo keeps her around because they think she represents conservatism and lets them tick the 'diversity of voices' box," Washington Examiner commentator T. Becket Adams wrote.

I agree, and I think she should be fired!

Quote:"Let’s be honest: There is no conservative movement or party today," Rubin said. "There is a Republican Party thoroughly infused with racism and intellectually corrupted by right-wing nationalism. But there is no party that believes in less or small government."

She went on to claim "the party of Trump will lash out at you" and call you a "'fake' conservative" if you "say you are a staunch defender of the rule of law, that you are devoted to ending systematic racism, that you are an advocate of legal immigration, that you believe in objective reality."

"Well, they have a point," Rubin acknowledged. "Because conservatives no longer seem to champion any of those positions ... it is hard to say I fit in any longer."
Source

OMG! Did she really just say that?  tinysurprised 

That's the exact opposite of what "the party of Trump" stands for!
They (we) don't lash out at people who believe in the rule of law; we STRONGLY believe in law and order, we want to end systematic racism, and we believe in legal immigration; we "champion" all these ideals. 

I'm so confused.  tinybighuh

Why does the Left try to flip flop everything the Right stands for?  They're crazy!
They definitely live in a mirrored world inside their own MSM bubble, and Rubin seems to be one of the worst.

All I can tell her is, Seek Help!

NOW!

Messages In This Thread
Jennifer Rubin calls to 'defund' Walter Reed - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-06-2020, 04:15 PM