Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
‘Trojan horse’ treatment makes cancer self-destruct without use of drugs
(09-29-2020, 05:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I wonder if this is one of the treatments Pres. Trump was thinking about when he said we'd have a cure for cancer within 10 years?

There are already other cures out there that I've read about. He could be talking about any of them.

The cure is out there, they just have to figure out a way to get around Big Pharma and stick a price tag on it!!

Yes the cure is out there and it cannot be a one cure for everyone type of treatment.
Traditional Chinese Medicine/Acupuncturist have been treating different forms of Cancer for Centuries.
The treatment depends greatly on your patient and how long has the cancer been growing.
Before you can make the Herbal Mixture of Very Potent Herbs you need to know your patients everyday life ordeals, the stress and their living conditions, what food and medicines have they been consuming, what job and the condition of their working environment.
The first location of pain and discomfort and the current location of the greatest discomfort.
How many children have to had, vaganal or c-section did they breast feed and for how long.
Do they drink/smoke do any form a drugs. 
Now you are prepared to physically examine your patient from head to toe, the color of someone's tongue and eyes are very important, but again it depends on the person and if they are Male or Female.

I have had the best results with Breast Cancer, I have one 30ish woman who sent me her new mamagragram results yesterday and three of her lumps/shadows have disappeared and the others have greatly diminish in size, her Family Doctor was confused because she was doing this final exam to schedule her surgery date to remove the lumps, yes the first biopsy came back as some very cancerous lumps there.
I have been treating her for 5 months and she was a referral.

Each person is different, the treatment of Herbs will be somewhat different and the placement and length of the acupuncture needles may be differnt.

Just My Two Cents.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: ‘Trojan horse’ treatment makes cancer self-destruct without use of drugs - by guohua - 09-29-2020, 08:59 PM