Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Full Video of the Rittenhouse Incident
[Image: Rittenhouse1.jpg?auto=format&fit=crop&ar...q=75&dpr=1]

Quote:Fox News host Tucker Carlson aired supposedly never-before-seen footage on Tuesday night from the shootings in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last month that involve 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse.

“The footage shows Rittenhouse running with a fire extinguisher. Rosenbaum appears and appears to chase after Rittenhouse when a single gunshot is fired,” Fox News reported. “A surrounded Rittenhouse squeezed four shots in Rosenbaum’s direction. Seconds later, three additional shots were reportedly fired by an unknown shooter. One bullet grazed Rosenbaum’s head while another penetrated his right groin, his left thigh, and his back.”

“There was an enormous amount of video shot that night in Kenosha, mostly by citizens with iPhones,” Carlson said in his lead-up to airing part of the video. “We have video of all three of the shootings Kyle Rittenhouse was involved in. Critically, we also have video of the moments that preceded those shootings, the context.

We’ve already showed some of that video to you but tonight, we will show you more. New never before seen footage of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha. Now, what you’re about to see comes from the non-profit ‘Fight Back’ that was formed by Rittenhouse’s defamation attorney, Lynn Wood.

For the last month, there’s been an enormous amount of propaganda surrounding this case and virtually all of it has come from the left. Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts for example, denounced Kyle Rittenhouse as ‘a white supremacist domestic terrorist.’ Now, there’s no evidence that is true. There never has been any evidence, it’s a lie so far as we know. So the questions is, what else are they lying about? Tonight we will show you context from that night and we’re going to let you decide what happened.”
Source

You will have to go to the source article to watch the video; I can't get it to work here.  There is also a transcript of the video in the article.
Also, here is the tweet with the video embedded:   https://twitter.com/jasonrantz/status/13...03808?s=20

I saw a full video of the shooting that one of the people who worked with Alex Jones put out, but when I went to look for it, it was gone. This is the first time I've seen the full story available to the public again.

If you follow the events, it's pretty clear that Kyle was shooting in self-defense.
Why is he still under arrest? 
I'll tell you why. Because the people in high places are afraid to go against George Soros, the money-backer of BLM. 

It's a scary world when people can't defend themselves from a mob of attackers without going to jail and facing prison time.

Spread this around so people will see what actually happened.

Messages In This Thread
Full Video of the Rittenhouse Incident - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-23-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Full Video of the Rittenhouse Incident - by Wallfire - 09-23-2020, 05:56 PM