Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Grand jury decision in Breonna Taylor case to be announced this afternoon
Well today is the big day! At 1:30 Eastern Time today we find out whether or not the police officers involved in the Breonna Taylor case will be prosecuted or exonerated. From the way Louisville is locked down we're not expecting the social justice crowd to be very happy about it at all! 

On the local news this morning the out-of-town group entrenched here from Iowa (of all places) said they are going to keep on protesting indefinitely regardless of the decision despite the wishes of Breonna's family.

We are all so sick of this shit! If these assholes are itching to "burn it all down" they need to put up or shut up. Word to the wise: Before you try to put a match to my home you better check to see how many guns are sighted on you first!

Article announcing the announcement:
Link
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Grand jury decision in Breonna Taylor case to be announced this afternoon - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 09-23-2020, 04:53 PM