Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden's crowds ?
(09-19-2020, 05:17 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 03:31 AM)Moonmagic Wrote: I dunno about his crowd numbers or popularity but one thing I see with folk around my other interests, is lots of people motivated like hell to vote against Trump, People who never talk politics, they are all riled up! and I have never seen this before.

I have no Dog in this race, but am gonna be watching what happens in November.

That is true, because they believe what they are told, and cannot be bothered to think for themselves, sort out fact from fiction, or do the hard work of researching on their own - not even during this panic-demic, when they should have plenty of time to research.

Unfortunately, most people in the US are like that, so they get what they get. the problem is, the rest of us get the same thing, and that's why there will be massive unrest either way it goes in November.

I dunno Nin, I don't automatically assume people who don't think like or agree with me are incapable of thinking for themselves and coming to there own conclusions, Or falling for Propaganda. I mean every outlet left and right sprinkles there own spice on the news they bring to you, I assume most folk can brush the sugar coating aside? Facts are great but let's be honest, they mean nothing nowadays to people who already have there world view set! fake news! I'm no fan of cheerleaders on any side of the spectrum, If everything is either all the lefts fault or all the rights fault, the real problem lies in the mirror! (that isn't aimed at you, am being general)

I 100% agree with you though on the outcome, no matter who wins there will be unrest and who knows what? it saddens me, you guys have so much potential but it always seems like there is too much in fighting to ever see it all come to fruition.

I will be watching with interest though as I said, I have never seen this much unrest and people who never talk politics suddenly jumping into action, it's making me go ''Hmm''
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

Messages In This Thread
Biden's crowds ? - by 727Sky - 09-18-2020, 11:42 PM
RE: Biden's crowds ? - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-18-2020, 11:52 PM
RE: Biden's crowds ? - by 727Sky - 09-19-2020, 12:42 AM
RE: Biden's crowds ? - by ABNARTY - 09-19-2020, 02:37 AM
RE: Biden's crowds ? - by Moonmagic - 09-19-2020, 03:31 AM
RE: Biden's crowds ? - by Ninurta - 09-19-2020, 05:17 AM
RE: Biden's crowds ? - by Moonmagic - 09-19-2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Biden's crowds ? - by Ninurta - 09-20-2020, 02:02 AM
RE: Biden's crowds ? - by Antisthenes - 09-19-2020, 05:39 AM
RE: Biden's crowds ? - by Ninurta - 09-20-2020, 01:31 AM