Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where is it all going?
Quote:So we started talking about the signs of the Apocalypse. They are definitely there for those with eyes to see and even for some who never previously took such possibilities seriously. It is ironic because many years ago I had delved into Biblical prophecy with great passion, a trip down the "rabbit hole" that occupied around three years of my time, and my mother found it quite humorous. Now she finds very little, if any, humor in my former pastime. 

If you want to look at biblical possibilities, then consider that the Bible says God wins in the end.

I know at least two prophets (current day) who have never been wrong, and they both have said that President Trump will win this race. Not without a lot of turmoil though. The left will cry voter fraud and keep the election tied up in court, while Antifa and BLM continue their riots and violence against everyday citizens.
I don't know how long it will take to come out of that, but I'm sure after the decision is made in court, there will be a "sweeping up" of the anarchists on the streets and our lives can return to feeling safe again.
There will be new technologies we only dreamed about coming out in the years to follow, and new drugs/techniques will become available to heal diseases that have been hidden from us. Our universities will return to teaching pride for our country, and equality among ALL will bring people back together. This will, of course, take some time, but it will happen.

So, there. Tell your mom to hang on. Right now we are going through a battle of good vs. evil (Biblical). In the end, good wins.
We just have to remain strong as we go through the battle to reach the end.

Messages In This Thread
Where is it all going? - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 09-17-2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Where is it all going? - by F2d5thCav - 09-17-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Where is it all going? - by Wallfire - 09-17-2020, 04:39 PM
RE: Where is it all going? - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 09-17-2020, 08:05 PM
RE: Where is it all going? - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-17-2020, 05:19 PM
RE: Where is it all going? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 09-17-2020, 06:14 PM
RE: Where is it all going? - by Antisthenes - 09-18-2020, 04:28 AM
RE: Where is it all going? - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 09-19-2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Where is it all going? - by Stoner William - 09-19-2020, 04:11 PM
RE: Where is it all going? - by Wallfire - 09-19-2020, 04:23 PM
RE: Where is it all going? - by Stoner William - 09-19-2020, 04:31 PM