Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ambush style as Two Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies Shot
(09-14-2020, 09:28 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"drussell41" 

Quote:I'm half expecting those to show up next.

There is photographic evidence of Antifa members getting training from terrorists in Syria.

Whether they were American Antifa, I don't know.

But yeah, it would not be a great stretch for their attacks to become much more deadly.

I've thought for a while now that tolerating the violent actions is a huge mistake.  That should have been nipped, hard, in the bud.

Cheers

If you're referring to the Antifites who were trained by the Kurdish PKK, then yeah, they were Americans. They also hung around there to get some combat experience, and then returned to the US to serve Antifa as training and organizational cadre.

They are now the ones running this Marxist shit-show from the ground.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ambush style as Two Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies Shot - by drussell41 - 09-13-2020, 10:11 AM
RE: Ambush style as Two Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies Shot - by drussell41 - 09-13-2020, 03:42 PM
RE: Ambush style as Two Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies Shot - by drussell41 - 09-14-2020, 09:09 AM
RE: Ambush style as Two Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies Shot - by drussell41 - 09-13-2020, 07:24 PM
RE: Ambush style as Two Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies Shot - by drussell41 - 09-14-2020, 09:39 AM
RE: Ambush style as Two Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies Shot - by Ninurta - 09-15-2020, 01:00 AM