Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ambush style as Two Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies Shot
Tarzan the apeman.
(09-13-2020, 12:31 PM)727Sky Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/lasdhq/status...5725932545

At he hospital some have gathered saying they hope they (the officers) die.. I think gathering up that crowd and sending them all to GTMO would be a nice gesture.

You are too kind.  minusculebonker

The older I get the more I think it necessary to tamp down my urges to just blow idiots away. Because I now fear I would not have any remorse.. That might make me some kind of clinical deviant, but if that is the case, then so be it.

In war it is simple; kill those who want to kill you before they ever get the first shot, missile, whatever clean kill shot at you. This is developing into a war IMO and I do not believe I am alone in thinking that. The problem now is they are funded and organized to destroy America and turn it into some kind of Communist nirvana which has never existed but is a great means to kill millions of otherwise peaceful people.

To destabilize the country break the back of the law enforcers. The politicians in certain cities are doing their utmost to see to that end. What end do they expect to see ? I only hope they get full pay back by the people who have lost loved ones, seen their businesses burned to the ground and lost any means of livelihood. .. When people lose everything then they have nothing else to lose but their miserable life unless they focus on revenge. Revenge for some is enough IMO even though I hope it does not come to that. Many revolutions have been started by just a few just as many revolutions have been terminated by the many.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ambush style as Two Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies Shot - by drussell41 - 09-13-2020, 10:11 AM
RE: Ambush style as Two Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies Shot - by drussell41 - 09-13-2020, 03:42 PM
RE: Ambush style as Two Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies Shot - by drussell41 - 09-14-2020, 09:09 AM
RE: Ambush style as Two Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies Shot - by 727Sky - 09-13-2020, 01:47 PM
RE: Ambush style as Two Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies Shot - by drussell41 - 09-13-2020, 07:24 PM
RE: Ambush style as Two Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies Shot - by drussell41 - 09-14-2020, 09:39 AM