Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Swamp runs deeper than a bottomless pit
(09-13-2020, 05:48 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 02:50 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 02:29 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 02:16 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: Lol....and the State News Agency continues it's march into the sewer....

Try an actual news agency with real live journalist's and find out what's really happening in the world. It's astounding. tinybigeyes

Actual news agency like MSN or CNN ? To many false/lies/green screens/ idiots for me to pay much attention to whatever they have to say on any given subject .. I certainly do not feel a loss without their input either.

You probably did not listen to the interview with Tom or you would realize he was exposing how nothing has change at DOJ as far as blocking releases of documents and prosecutions of maleficence. It was more of a dissertation on the lack of investigations and corrupt dealings of the Swamp creatures that remain at all levels of the DOJ and the government.

Actually, I meant AP BBC AL Jazeera Reuters....but hey...you do you.  (- ;

BBC? LOL!

The same BBC that were complicit in letting Jimmy Savile carry on kiddy fiddling for decades while "everyone knew"?

AP that announced that black with a capital B is politically correct but white with a capital W is unacceptable?

Al Jazeera is pretty informative and Reuters haven't particularly done anything wrong that I'm aware of. Russia Today runs some good global news too but BBC, don't trust them. They are as bad as CNN, FOX, MSNBC et al.

One old pervy necrophiliac child molesting monster and you condemn the entirety of his Employer's enterprise? My goodness you're a tough taskmaster. I suspect little passes your muster that you've chosen to view with a jaundiced eye.

I would love to see some credible evidence that BBC heirarchy was complicit to his shenanigans. The best thing about old Jimmy is that he's dead, desd, dead...lol.
internet Agent Provocateur

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Swamp runs deeper than a bottomless pit - by Antisthenes - 09-13-2020, 07:10 AM
RE: The Swamp runs deeper than a bottomless pit - by Wallfire - 09-13-2020, 01:05 PM