Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Stephen Hawking has warned that AI
(09-12-2020, 06:35 AM)drussell41 Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 05:53 AM)guohua Wrote: This Robot is trying Really, Really Hard to Convince us it is Harmless,,,,, I'm Not Convince, it is trying to hard.
Please read the rest of the article here Link  there isn't much left to read, and then go out a pull the plug or drain the battery or make sure there is a Kill/Off Switch!

Yeah, that's extremely creepy and definitely trying too hard.   Creeped out at the "my brain is BOILING with ideas".   Ugh.

Yep. Got its learning from social media.  

I think the word it was looking for is roiling.

Everything that was written is a cartoonist version of social media regurgitation.  Even AI is being contaminated with the hive mind structured internet. 

It will work because independent thought is scoured from our psyche leaving fear, self doubt, and self hate in the scoured wasteland.  

We believe what we are told, even if we see the truth, because we have been taught, to rebel is an action that will bring punishment or death. You have to follow the leader. So we become conflicted Sneetches, so focused on what we we think others see and think about us, that we can no longer recognize the person in the mirror.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
"Stephen Hawking has warned that AI - by guohua - 09-12-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: "Stephen Hawking has warned that AI - by drussell41 - 09-12-2020, 06:35 AM
RE: "Stephen Hawking has warned that AI - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 09-12-2020, 01:14 PM
RE: "Stephen Hawking has warned that AI - by Sol - 09-12-2020, 01:02 PM
RE: "Stephen Hawking has warned that AI - by Sol - 09-12-2020, 07:37 PM