Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Police Say At Least One Other Supect In Danielson Murder.
(09-07-2020, 06:47 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" "My best guess for motivation at this stage is political/ psychological. It seems to follow classic Maoist guerrilla doctrine, so that's what I'm going with unless and until they catch more of the conspirators that are willing to talk."

You must have a copy of Mao's Little red book, too.

Indeed. I also have a copy of "Mao On Guerrilla Warfare", as well as Che Guevara's guerrilla manual, Carlos Marighela's urban guerrilla warfare manual ("Mini-manual for The Urban Guerrilla"), Musashi's "Book of Five Rings", Sun Tzu, Von Clausewitz, etc. as well as the US Special Forces guerrilla manuals and part of the Australian Guerrilla Warfare series by Ion Idreiss - but those wily Aussies make that entire series nearly impossible to get without mortgaging your house and taking out extra loans on top of the mortgage to be able to afford the series.

Back when I decided guerrilla warfare was the wave of the future, I wanted to make sure I was doing it right so I went directly to the sources.

Because of that, I can follow the opposition's playbook now, and perhaps see plans in effect currently that others may not be able to see.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Police Say At Least One Other Supect In Danielson Murder. - by Ninurta - 09-07-2020, 09:08 PM