Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The year 2020 hit me in the form of a bus this time
(10-14-2020, 03:18 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: Phase 7: Doc called me. Hospital visits have ended now.

Yeah, my doctor called me yesterday. She told me that the x-rays show, that the ossification is going well on both the arm and the hip. Free movement of both left limbs now (right limbs were alright to begin with) No carrying restrictions anymore, i can carry as much as i can. Carrying stuff hurts a little bit but about 2 kilos is alright with the left hand. Right hand is still occupied with the walking stick. I am allowed to get rid of the walking stick when i don't limp at all anymore. I am not quite there yet, but doing physiotherapy a lot, so i will get there soon enough. No more control visits to the hospital, no new x-rays, no meetings with docs or physiotherapists or anything.

So this is pretty much an end of an era, and a closure to this thread. I do my best not to fuck up anymore, at least any time soon. This was a hard journey to recovery. Extreme isolation, loneliness like i have never felt before because i am a complete introvert. Pains, painful physiotherapy. Tiny fragile grannies walking way faster than me when i have taken short walks outside.

My sincere thanks and respects to all readers and supporters. You were all really important, you still are. You were my contact to the surrounding world during this time because i dislike phones. The surrounding world just happens to be quite crazy at this moment in time, but luckily you rogues are not.

I wish pleasant things to happen to you all. May brighter days shine soon!

-Fin

That is Great news.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The year 2020 hit me in the form of a bus this time - by Wallfire - 09-04-2020, 06:52 PM
RE: The year 2020 hit me in the form of a bus this time - by Wallfire - 09-04-2020, 07:46 PM
RE: The year 2020 hit me in the form of a bus this time - by Wallfire - 09-05-2020, 12:01 PM
RE: The year 2020 hit me in the form of a bus this time - by drussell41 - 09-05-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: The year 2020 hit me in the form of a bus this time - by Wallfire - 10-09-2020, 11:24 AM
RE: The year 2020 hit me in the form of a bus this time - by Wallfire - 10-09-2020, 11:41 AM
RE: The year 2020 hit me in the form of a bus this time - by guohua - 10-14-2020, 03:45 AM