Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Dollar General Scaming People
(08-31-2020, 05:11 AM)MisterSpock Wrote:
(08-31-2020, 04:51 AM)Snarl Wrote: Similar event ... only this store only had nickels and dimes for change.  And the cashier wasn't gonna budge.  I walked away from 95¢ that might have otherwise cost someone a 50¢ piece of lead.

Now ... the cashier being 95¢ over, did she start giving other customers a break?

Bitch probably deserved one to the dome.  When it happens ... I ain't gonna sympathize.

Only the little guy carries cash anymore.  TPTB are taking it away from us.

Huh...what....

I use cash frequently, as I said in my post, this is the reason that they should just round up or down to 5 cents. Cashiers shouldn't(and aren't) able to keep track of giving a few pennies here vs taking a few pennies there.

As far as the shooting some minimum wage "bitch" for just trying to do a job, that's a bit much.

My bad.  Didn't feel like getting down to the details.

She was being a bitch (shitty fuckin' attitude with everyone).  I should'a just walked away and left my stuff on the counter.

That she couldn't make change was no fault of mine.  I don't see it as her fault either.  But, opportunity was knocking (my 95¢) and I wonder what she did with it.  I should'a turned to the guy behind me and said "Make sure you take 95¢ off your purchase.  It's on me."
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Dollar General Scaming People - by ChiefD - 08-31-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: Is Dollar General Scaming People - by Snarl - 08-31-2020, 04:51 AM
RE: Is Dollar General Scaming People - by Snarl - 08-31-2020, 05:25 AM
RE: Is Dollar General Scaming People - by Snarl - 08-31-2020, 05:39 AM
RE: Is Dollar General Scaming People - by PLOTUS - 08-31-2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Is Dollar General Scaming People - by Snarl - 08-31-2020, 05:21 PM