Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Dollar General Scaming People
(08-31-2020, 02:51 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I've been in stores and was owed a penny or two and got rounded down, was also in a kwik trip the other day and my change back was 3 cents, I said to keep it(put it in the jar). She offered me a nickle. 

So I've seen it go up and down, which to me means sooner or later(for simplicity) most stores will just add a line of code to the POS system to round up or down. 

Otherwise, leaving it up to the judgement of customers and employees to balance this up and down out will just cause confusion with drawer counts, might as well add the line and I bet most people will never notice that their purchase price always ends in 5 or 0.

if all i get back are pennies, and they have a got a penny leave a penny or need a penny take a penny i put in there or to tell them to keep it. but when i get back a bunch of change i take it all and put it in my pocket.

but like you said that's my choice.

and as far as adding the line i'm sure it will happen, just like before long it will be just cards or some other form of cashless payment. it's easier for big business and brother to track that way.

and the 5 or 0 i think they will, just like now the cost of items always seems to end in .95 or.99.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Dollar General Scaming People - by ChiefD - 08-31-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: Is Dollar General Scaming People - by hounddoghowlie - 08-31-2020, 03:02 AM
RE: Is Dollar General Scaming People - by Snarl - 08-31-2020, 04:51 AM
RE: Is Dollar General Scaming People - by Snarl - 08-31-2020, 05:25 AM
RE: Is Dollar General Scaming People - by Snarl - 08-31-2020, 05:39 AM
RE: Is Dollar General Scaming People - by PLOTUS - 08-31-2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Is Dollar General Scaming People - by Snarl - 08-31-2020, 05:21 PM