Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LookingForABetterLife Name Change
Actually I'll keep the name for the time being.  My point is that the better life I've been searching for for the past 10 years is just around the corner now.

In the past 10 years I've had three hearings with Social Security per my disabilities.  Each case involved waiting. Waiting for the court date, waiting months and months afterwards for the verdict.  Denied each time of course.  My final wait was for the results of my appeal to the last hearing.  

Finally the results are in.  I have been approved for full disability benefits according to my lawyer.  This means that this will contribute towards that better life I have been waiting on, especially since my wife passed away and Social stopped my SSI payments at that time.

So for now I wait once again.  I await the Rewards Letter explaining how much I will receive and when it will get here.  I also wait for notice of the back pay that I will receive.  I know that the latter may take many months to be sent to me but at least I have a rough idea how much each will be.
If I am not here then I am probably someplace else.

Messages In This Thread
LookingForABetterLife Name Change - by LookingForABetterLife - 08-30-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: LookingForABetterLife Name Change - by ChiefD - 08-31-2020, 02:29 AM
RE: LookingForABetterLife Name Change - by Snarl - 08-31-2020, 04:40 AM
RE: LookingForABetterLife Name Change - by Snarl - 08-31-2020, 05:45 AM