Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Supporter Killed in Portland
Rainbow 
@"Antisthenes" wrote ...

Quote:Oh my gosh! Who knew? Thank you soooooooo much for the elucidation. I must go now and revamp

my twisted values and wash the remaining ignorance from my heretofore diseased mind.

Explanation: Congratulations .. you win the award for the most sarcastic post on RN3 this month!

Personal Disclosure: Please feel free to 'educate me' on where I might be wrong eh ok?

I for one did not call you or your mind diseased nor your values twisted at all. Those are merely your illusory 'ignorant' projections.

Do you have anything nice to say about this deceased AMERICAN Citizen and Civilian who seems to have gotten themselves killed in the crosshairs of a crossfire civil war 2.0 situation please?

Sure, since I can see that stepping over some conservatives freshly dead body ... to have a swing and a miss at Trump ... was very attractive position to be in! (Sarcasm!)

But I don't think that that move did you any favors as it just looks like rotten old spite to me.

Looking forward to your reply to this post and my question being answered hopefully and truthfully.

I suggest strongly that you kindly drop the victim mentality here and stop playing the victim card which has led to such an outburst as this thread is about a dead man and not you or me nor even Trump.

Can you respect that fact please?

Shining a rainbow on you anyway ok.

minusculebeercheers 

P.S. I was only trying to set the facts straight ok. Didn't mean to trigger you so hardcore. 

I'm sorry the facts dont support you here and that those same facts have hurt your feelings somehow BUT reality is short nasty and brutal and one had best be dealing with those set of facts head on and face them fully and understand what they really mean ... so that one can plan better and survive whats coming down the pipeline at all of us very quickly.

Cheers for making me think deeply and more broadly upon this tragic topic.
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Supporter Killed in Portland - by Wallfire - 08-30-2020, 05:31 PM
RE: Trump Supporter Killed in Portland - by OmegaLogos - 08-30-2020, 11:58 PM
RE: Trump Supporter Killed in Portland - by Snarl - 08-31-2020, 05:18 AM