Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump’s Second Term Agenda...
(08-28-2020, 06:53 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 06:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I would like to see 5G taken off the list completely, but I know he has to keep up with China to avoid them becoming dominate in the tech world.
A person RedPill78 interviewed last week who is very knowledgeable in this field, said the 5G President Trump uses in the U.S. won't be as harmful to humans as the China version, but it will still be harmful to a degree. In my opinion, any harm is too much harm. 

It's ok - 5G is coming whether we like it or not. Not to worry... I can confidently state that there will be no operational transmitters or repeaters within a 1 mile radius of my house, and I highly recommend other folks see to it that it is likewise in their neighborhoods.

Let the city-dwelling denizens and the tech kiddies die from their own folly - I'm not going to die from theirs. I have my own follies to deal with.

I live only one mile from the city limits, although you'd never know it based on my house location and all the surrounding woods.  Usually, whatever goes for the city ends up making it's way to the immediate outskirts too, in time.
People demand it; ignorant people. That's what troubles me.
If I see plans to expand it here, I'll be packing my bags. Hubby can come with me, or he can stay here, his choice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump’s Second Term Agenda... - by Wallfire - 08-28-2020, 10:50 AM
RE: Trump’s Second Term Agenda... - by Ninurta - 08-28-2020, 06:53 AM
RE: Trump’s Second Term Agenda... - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-28-2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Trump’s Second Term Agenda... - by PLOTUS - 08-26-2020, 08:00 PM