Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests
Either Trump is duplicitous or is a such a fool that he does not know that he is being used.

All of this had been scripted, and many have been warning of this playing out for years.

The majority of these actors don't even live in the areas they are destroying. Some are not the organizing actors, but they are getting paid to play a role they may be dying for. 

Nothing about these actions will bring forth any positive actions. It is all being used as a way to shut us down, disarm us, and have us begging for the government to come running to our rescue, guns a blazing.

There are videos all over the internet showing what transpires when that happens. Martial law means you are under the control of the government and every right that you ever thought you had is forfeit. But many will be okay with that, because they will think they are safe. 

Not realizing until it is too late, that the one they invited in the door is a bigger threat, and one that will much more difficult to remove.

I think is worth reminding folk that this is not something happening in all near 20,000 cities in America. The media wants you to believe it is happening right outside your door. Hell, it is not evening happening outside the door of those instigators. They traveled to those sites, by bus and by car. The majority of the people that do live there, are begging these criminals to leave.

But that is not what they want you to catch on to, because then they won't have you throwing your life away on a cause that was a hoax. That won't have you hating someone you don't know anything about, except they look suspicious. That won't be able to make you think it is okay to shoot a bunch of people parked or walking down a city or county road.

They play to our fears and encourage the worse in us, and too many are willing consumers. 

I am not for one second saying that if my home was under attack that I would not fight back. I live in the woods and all the property out here is private owned land to the middle of the road. I own and I am responsible for the land to the middle of the road, my neighbor across from me owns and is responsible for the other half, but we have to allow egress and ingress. We would't even be able to get away with shooting someone standing on our side of the road, even if they were loud and cussing at us.

Private property does not give you the right to kill someone for bad behavior. Unless the behavior puts you or others in danger.

I thoroughly support protecting life, limb and property,  but if you go about it like the criminals, you are what you claim to be fighting. 

I know, the internet says people like me are part of the problem and should  be taken out without remorse. I know I don't fit in the agenda, will likely be among the first removed. I just hope what is left behind in the ashes will be worth living for.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Milwaukee Protest Group Fired Upon By PA Rifle Owner ... In BLM March to D.C. - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-26-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 11:16 AM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 12:40 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 01:08 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 01:33 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-30-2020, 05:50 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-31-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 09-01-2020, 09:07 AM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 09-01-2020, 11:20 AM