Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you noticed ?
(08-21-2020, 12:21 PM)727Sky Wrote: I can not help but think the plan is to become like China is today only bigger and better. A society under total city surveillance and information control while being just one step away from total behavior control. I think through the information control, you might as well call it 'thought control' because that is another way of controlling what you think. We are all willing participants in some ways for this NWO.  Think about it quietly, or not... just some random thoughts of mine on a rainy day..

I wish I could offer some answers to some of this stuff but I must have used up to many of my critical thinking brain cells long ago to have even a few answers to this NWO revolution ?

Looking at it from the eyes of modern history, indeed it looks like China may appear the possible poster child for our future.

Looking back it brings to mind the fall of Babylon. Belshazzar was not the real king, he was the King's son. The actual king, and the last king of Babylon was Nabonidus. He was away and distracted at the time of the fall. 

Belshazzar was the one that received the warning. The handwriting on the wall, "mene, mene, tekel, upharsin".

Even then he did not know that the Persians were already at the gate, and had already breached their great wall, behind which they felt content and safe. Babylon fell without a fight.

It has happened before and will happen again, because our egos are too large, our memories are like sieves, our hearts are too small and too fragile.

So we don't learn from history or our mistakes. 

Just my opinion.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Have you noticed ? - by 727Sky - 08-21-2020, 12:21 PM
RE: Have you noticed ? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-21-2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Have you noticed ? - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-21-2020, 05:11 PM
RE: Have you noticed ? - by 727Sky - 08-22-2020, 12:42 AM
RE: Have you noticed ? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-22-2020, 12:53 AM