Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Baltimore Sun, a liberal newspaper
I will not participate in this thread beyond this post. The riptide is too strong to avoid drowning, and swimming with the tide will not get me to shore.

This article is just another example of how the minds of people can be manipulated when they use the right combination of words.

The first thing that should have stood out is that there never was an experiment geared towards integrating ignorant, uneducated, jungle savages with educated majestic European whites.

The belief that all those slaves were uneducated because they had the inability or aversion to education, ignores those brave few that risked their life for even touching a book, let alone attempting to read one.

The article ignores the fact that Africa is a continent not a single jungle dispensing uneducated jungle tribes people, agreeing to be part of America's grand and failed experiment.

The worse of it is that they feed on the belief that the people of color that they use as examples in their tripe, represents the majority. This could not be further from the truth, and the majority of people of color despise the way they are constantly being lumped into a group they are fighting stronger than whites.

But this article was never about spreading truth. To give the devil it's due, it did a great job of spreading it bovine excrement, and fertilizing the minds of the masses.

I am not trying to change one person's mind about how they feel or what they believe. I do hope that my post will make people at least look at the ingredients before they swallow the junk they are feeding us.

I yield to my fellow rogues.  minusculebeercheers

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Baltimore Sun, a liberal newspaper - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-21-2020, 03:19 PM