Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Scary War Game Over Taiwan That the U.S. Loses Again and Again
(08-20-2020, 05:37 AM)guohua Wrote: If you want the Truth, Everything going on in China and around the Globe (sorry flat earthers) this includes the Indian Border is America's Fault, Actually the MSM in China (I listen to) 24/7 blames President Trump and  America's Aggressiveness against China and the Peoples of China, the MSM still reports that the American Military Purposely released COVID-19 in China to turn the World against the Peaceful People of China.

They also report that it is the Americans that arrase the Peaceful Peoples Navy as they try and secure the South China Seas from Pirates and poshers of their Fishing rights.
According to the Peoples Military News, America's Navy has fired upon these Peaceful Fishing Fleets and taken prisoners and tortured the fishermen and They Have Witnesses on TV of the Torture but when the Mighty People's Navy comes they Toss these Fishermen into the sea and Flee from the before the Chinese Navy can engage in combat.

That is being spread all over China. With video of 2 Chinese fighters jets engagement 3 F-35's and shooting down one F-35 and chasing the other Two away and the Chinese Pilots are Cheered and treated as Heros by their Ground Crews.

I don't think the US should engage in another war unless there is 100% transparency, and PROOF of aggression.  We invaded Iraq because they had WMDs?  Ok, so when they're rolling in to inspect these weapons, live-stream it to the American people so we can say, yeah, ok, they have weapons that need to go.  I know Hussein was a brutal dictator who needed to go, but are we the world police?

When I was about to graduate high school, I was seriously considering joining the military.  I got to talking to a former Navy SEAL who retired and then worked for the CIA.  I told him about my plans, and this man, as big a patriot as you're likely to meet, told me not to.

He said after what he's seen from the "beltway crowd," how they're willing to grind up young men and women just to make a political point, he was thoroughly disgusted with our government.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Scary War Game Over Taiwan That the U.S. Loses Again and Again - by Schmoe1 - 08-20-2020, 03:11 PM