Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Scary War Game Over Taiwan That the U.S. Loses Again and Again
(08-20-2020, 05:37 AM)guohua Wrote: If you want the Truth, Everything going on in China and around the Globe (sorry flat earthers) this includes the Indian Border is America's Fault, Actually the MSM in China (I listen to) 24/7 blames President Trump and  America's Aggressiveness against China and the Peoples of China, the MSM still reports that the American Military Purposely released COVID-19 in China to turn the World against the Peaceful People of China.

They also report that it is the Americans that arrase the Peaceful Peoples Navy as they try and secure the South China Seas from Pirates and poshers of their Fishing rights.
According to the Peoples Military News, America's Navy has fired upon these Peaceful Fishing Fleets and taken prisoners and tortured the fishermen and They Have Witnesses on TV of the Torture but when the Mighty People's Navy comes they Toss these Fishermen into the sea and Flee from the before the Chinese Navy can engage in combat.

That is being spread all over China. With video of 2 Chinese fighters jets engagement 3 F-35's and shooting down one F-35 and chasing the other Two away and the Chinese Pilots are Cheered and treated as Heros by their Ground Crews.

Yep some of what you say I was aware of. It is easy to control the crowd if you are the only voice allowed to speak..

I don't know what the future will bring and I doubt there are many true fortune tellers ... I just hope a real shooting war can be avoided as the old saying about WW4 being fought with sticks and stones may have a bit more truth in it that we want to acknowledge..

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Scary War Game Over Taiwan That the U.S. Loses Again and Again - by 727Sky - 08-20-2020, 06:15 AM