Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Scary War Game Over Taiwan That the U.S. Loses Again and Again
(08-19-2020, 11:57 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 09:44 AM)727Sky Wrote: I would say this is one conflict I would not want to be a participant in. However if a strong military coalition with India, Vietnam and other countries effected by the 9 dash line would commit to Taiwan's defense then China would be fighting on several fronts. Still no guarantee of Taiwan's survival as China has enough missiles and arty to put whatever on just about every square yard on Taiwan's land area......Not good...

I am no scholar of war, so I don't know how the game is played, but it seems that China is spreading itself a bit thin. I don't see how it can hold on to all of its territories, unless they have a lot of trusted allies.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Some are saying there is political infighting going on in China... If that is the case... expect purges a trumped up charges against whoever goes against the Big commie in charge.. There is also a movement to turn inward and revitalize the CCP with another cultural type revolution.. I hope for the people that crap does not go down.

With all the flooding, crop losses, the price of some food staples going up X-3 and the political uncertainty this is a dangerous time in China IMO. Nothing like a real shooting war to stir the patriot bile in the population.

If China continues to be isolated by much of the world I could see them turning inward and rearranging the deck chairs or going gang busters to start something only an idiot would want to see..

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Scary War Game Over Taiwan That the U.S. Loses Again and Again - by 727Sky - 08-19-2020, 12:57 PM