Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free COVID-19 vaccines for Australians, says it will be ‘as mandatory as possible’
Exclamation 
Explanation: We all knew this was coming down the pipeline and was on the horizon eh ...

Scott Morrison announces free COVID-19 vaccines for Australians, says it will be ‘as mandatory as possible’

Quote:Prime Minister Scott Morrison says he expects a COVID-19 vaccine will be as “mandatory as you can possibly make it” for all Australians once it becomes available.
News.com.au revealed today that the Morrison Government has confirmed a landmark agreement with drug giant AstraZeneca to manufacture one of the world’s most promising coronavirus vaccines currently being developed by Oxford University researchers.

If it’s proved safe to use, Prime Minister Scott Morrison believes the agreement will ensure Australians will be among the first countries in the world to secure the jab, revealing this morning it could be available to Aussies as soon as early next year.

The UK Government has already ordered 100 million doses.

Asked whether the vaccine would be mandatory, Mr Morrison told 3AW’s Neil Mitchell that it needed to get to about 95 per cent of the population.

“I would expect it to be as mandatory as you can possibly make it,” the PM said.

Please read the FULL story linked above for more details.

Personal Disclosure:  I just came across this story in my news feed and so I am getting it out there as soon as possible ok.

I will formulate my own personal opinion on this as soon as I have digested it more fully.

Feel  free to leap in and rant/discuss/debate/debunk this topic.
@ Everybody ... minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
Free COVID-19 vaccines for Australians, says it will be ‘as mandatory as possible’ - by OmegaLogos - 08-19-2020, 06:13 AM