Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So, Debbie Schultz, Shouldn't you resign?
(07-25-2016, 07:01 PM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: does anyone have confirmation of the above

For hillary to win she has to have proof of Trump being in bed with a dead girl or live boy

He is going to eat her for lunch

EDIT

Not from the MSM, they wouldn't want to Publicise this I don't think.
But I found This:

And:

Quote:And in a shocking 'beyond caring what the average joe thinks' move, Hillary Clinton announced that Debbie Wasserman Schultz will serve as an honorary chair on Clinton's campaign, almost as if she is doing her best to provoke Bernie Sanders fans.
Hillary Clinton thanked her "longtime friend" Debbie Wasserman Schultz after the Florida congresswoman's decision to step down as chair of the Democratic National Committee.
Quote:"I am grateful to Debbie for getting the Democratic Party to this year's historic convention in Philadelphia, and I know that this week's events will be a success thanks to her hard work and leadership," she said.

"There's simply no one better at taking the fight to the Republicans than Debbie--which is why I am glad that she has agreed to serve as honorary chair of my campaign's 50-state program to gain ground and elect Democrats in every part of the country, and will continue to serve as a surrogate for my campaign nationally, in Florida, and in other key states."
 Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, Debbie Schultz, Shouldn't you resign? - by guohua - 07-25-2016, 11:43 PM