Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reading previous opinions and comments...
I am just unable to grasp how the democrats even think they have a chance. The only ones they will be helping are the advertisers who they campain with. The fake news is so in bed with the liberal movement it's  scarcely fathomable. They will be subject to a world in decline of their doing if the democrats come to power as they are purely lackeys to a cause, a cause with dellusions of grandeur and stardom.

Polls are so slanted, how can any truth be gleaned from their numbers.  The Silent Majority is silent right now, patiently waiting until November third to step up again and defeat the corrution embracing liberals in the form of the democrat party for another Four Years with a Republican President. And Donald Trump will be that man, with his Beautiful First Lady Melania Trump. Biden and Kamala will soon be forgotten and then perhaps the government might have a shot of bringing down this rioting and looting with a resounding response. Not bowing to any political foes and their folly. The rule of law might again be resumed and our Nation step up to it's world leadership position once again. There is much to do in this world ravaged by the latest plagues and virus's. It will hopefully be quick in the recovery yet carefull. Day by day the democrat party seems to design new and improved ways to sink the party and shoot themselves in the foot. 

And this silent majority will let them continue unhindered, because they are quite adept at (FUBAR) 'a military term' 
Perhaps the best ever description of the health of the party. It seems I go about my day, too and fro, and at the end while I am interested somewhat, the news blares yet another absurdity performed by the democrats in the Clown Car.  minusculebonker ....and so it goes another day. Were I to have NO political party........ I would have to say that I am observing pure insanity. We need two parties in government, but the democrats are certainly trying to eliminate theirs.
It's become Good verses Evil.

Messages In This Thread
Reading previous opinions and comments... - by PLOTUS - 08-16-2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Reading previous opinions and comments... - by Wallfire - 08-16-2020, 05:52 PM
RE: Reading previous opinions and comments... - by Wallfire - 08-16-2020, 05:55 PM