Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lets STOP With The Mask Charade Masquerade! Designing A New Medical Mask!
(08-16-2020, 04:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I have a better idea...  being that this whole thing about wearing a mask will prevent the virus is a hoax, let's just do away with them and get back to living our lives.

This mask-wearing thing is just the first step to "de-humanize" people before they take the next step.

It's all laid out in their plans to later bring in robots to police the streets, to control us with AI, etc. This is why they are trying to get rid of cops.

They don't want real human interaction anymore. We MUST stand six feet away from others. If people fear getting close to others, they lose their compassion for one another. People can't pick up on others energy field six feet apart.

Humans are so much more than most realize. They want to destroy us because our love and compassion for one another stands in their way of taking over the world.

This is a deeper topic with scientific data, but more than I care to get into right now.

Explanation: I don't disagree with what you are saying ok.

Personal Disclosure: BUT I feel that this technology is opt in by design. People use it at their own risk.

And yet you concerns about dehumanizing people made me realize that this mask/helmet could be 3D printed using clear materials and allow maximum vision of the masked persons face.

That may help in a hospital situation where seeing a human face is far more reassuring.

Thank you for your suggestions. minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets STOP With The Mask Charade Masquerade! Designing A New Medical Mask! - by OmegaLogos - 08-16-2020, 05:08 PM