Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Millie Weaver Arrested: Video Released
Vimeo is a no-go.

After jumping through hundreds of hoops just to get an account there, when I tried to upload the video they automatically suspended the account because of a ToS violation. That's right, the video AUTOMATICALLY violated their ToS. I got the following message from them:

Quote:Oh, no!
Sorry (Alter Ego's name here),
It looks like your account has been disabled due to a violation of Vimeo's Terms of Service and/or Guidelines.
Specifically, our automated filters detected some unusual characteristics regarding your account indicating that it may be in violation of our Acceptable User Policy.
If you think our filters made a mistake and you would like a human being from our Trust & Safety team to review your account to see if it can be reinstated, please contact us.
If you would like to request a list of downloadable links to your files, you can click the button below and we will email you a CSV spreadsheet. The file you receive will contain the following information:
  • Video ID
  • Video title
  • Number of plays
  • Number of likes
  • Download link'); ?>

You have until September 17, 2020 to request a download with a maximum of 3 requests.

I tried to post a screenshot of the upload attempt here, but in the actual post it just comes out as a long string of characters instead of a picture.

ETA: Here's another try at the screenshot:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8239]

back to the drawing board I reckon. Still searching for a free (as in "freedom") video service to upload it to. Any ideas for any sites overseas in a free nation?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Millie Weaver Arrested: Video Released - by Ninurta - 08-19-2020, 12:25 AM