Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Missing Children...
I am in a bit of a different position than the average person, but it is not a lack of knowledge that I find among the people.

The majority of them know well what kind of evil is out there, and they know that some children are at risk and have been severely abused at the hands of sick criminals. Not their children though. TV and movies have made the subject actually titillating for some.

The problem I see is that most people do not realize, or can't accept, it can happen to their child. I hate how the media pushes the idea that young people have rights and that they can dress the way they wish, talk the way the wish, and post whatever they wish, as long as it does not involve "full" nudity. We don't live in a world or society that makes that smart or safe for our children. Mothers dressing young girls in provocative clothing and teaching them that playing the femme fatale is funny and cute, is also contributing to the problem, especially in the venue of social media.

People know. The media has bombarded us with this evil, to the point where it is viewed by many as just Hollywood, common placed, expected, but not in their neighborhood.

Until it is.

Parents can do a lot to slow this evil. But it means they have to start saying "No" to their children. They have to teach their children that being beautiful does not come from being sexually desirable. They need to teach their children self respect and that exposing your breast and wearing clothing that expose your butt cheeks, sends messages that invite the wrong people, and places themselves in danger. Parents can be a stronger presence in the children's lives and they need to know who their friends are, what they are doing and most of all what they are posting. I have seen parents turn green and purple after seeing some of the things that IT has found on the cell phones of their darling angels.

I have no problems with parents protesting in the streets, but they need to start at home first.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Missing Children... - by PLOTUS - 08-13-2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Missing Children... - by Snarl - 08-13-2020, 02:28 PM
RE: Missing Children... - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-13-2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Missing Children... - by PLOTUS - 08-13-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Missing Children... - by gordi - 08-17-2020, 01:28 PM
RE: Missing Children... - by guohua - 08-13-2020, 10:28 PM
RE: Missing Children... - by Raggedyman - 08-13-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Missing Children... - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-13-2020, 05:02 PM
RE: Missing Children... - by Raggedyman - 08-17-2020, 06:10 AM