Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Missing Children...
(08-13-2020, 02:28 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 01:50 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: The information I'm about to relay is 100% factual and corroborated with overwhelming evidence.

Did you hear the news story from two weeks ago that President Trump fired federal prosecutor Geoffrey Berman? He was the prosecutor in charge of the Epstein case.
AG Barr requested Berman step down, and Berman refused. So Trump fired him and Berman was replaced with prosecutor Audrey Strauss. And then suddenly BAM! Maxwell is in custody.

President Trump was fooled.  He could have swept his hand and fired EVERY SINGLE political appointee ... but, he didn't.

He still could ... but, he doesn't.  Why?

There are 35,000 FBI agents.  That's not a made-up number.  The President could easily mandate the arrest of a pedo every single day as a condition for 'success' on their annual evaluations.  If they fail to meet the standard ... termination is an acceptable recourse.

Bet some shit would INSTANTLY happen were he to require it for continued employment within the FBI ... but, he doesn't.  Why?

When is the last time you heard of the FBI making 35,000 arrests on any given day?  I know!! ... NEVER.  And I know why: It's easier to sit around (not rocking the boat) and collect that easy $125,000 to $185,000 annual paycheck with benefits/pension/medical blah-blah-blah ... than to go out and actually do what Americans think they do.

@"PLOTUS",
Whoa! That small print is hard on an old gal's eyes!  Maybe next time you can enlarge it, and add some color so it's not so hard to read?
I have a very long thread here on child sex trafficking, so I know about all this, and many, many arrests that have occurred since Trump took office. Thank you for adding to the conversation; it needs to be seen.

@"Snarl", it's not as simple as "waving his hand". He has to remove all those in office who are protecting these pedos first. They are EVERYWHERE.  If he arrested all them at once, our entire government would collapse because there wouldn't be enough left in office to run it. 
The Left already thinks he's a dictator; why I don't know, but that's a different topic. He can't just start arresting all the FBI. Talk about giving CNN a soundbite! 

I watch White Hat, who works in the intelligence community. He said most of the FBI has been cleaned out of any Black Hats, except Wray. They are working on getting rid of him as we speak.

As the article stated, once Berman was removed, Maxwell was arrested. They had to find out who the obstructionists are and take them out.
Now that the FBI has the files/tapes, I think we'll start to see many more arrests and resignations in the days ahead.
Of course, if the democrats win, we'll never hear another word about this, and they will continue to cover up the crimes in which they are complicit.

The wheels of justice turn at a snail's pace. It's very distressing, but that's how it is.

Messages In This Thread
Missing Children... - by PLOTUS - 08-13-2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Missing Children... - by Snarl - 08-13-2020, 02:28 PM
RE: Missing Children... - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-13-2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Missing Children... - by PLOTUS - 08-13-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Missing Children... - by gordi - 08-17-2020, 01:28 PM
RE: Missing Children... - by guohua - 08-13-2020, 10:28 PM
RE: Missing Children... - by Raggedyman - 08-13-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Missing Children... - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-13-2020, 05:02 PM
RE: Missing Children... - by Raggedyman - 08-17-2020, 06:10 AM
RE: Missing Children... - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-13-2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Missing Children... - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-13-2020, 04:58 PM