Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
I ran over our Dog Part V. "Off with her leg and back home"
(08-08-2020, 03:26 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-08-2020, 03:14 AM)LookingForABetterLife Wrote:
(08-08-2020, 03:04 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(08-08-2020, 02:56 AM)LookingForABetterLife Wrote: I'm so glad that Girlie is adjusting well to all that has happened.
Cheers to her and you.

Of course, what else could you expect from a fine dog.   She was out with us this morning while we loaded the truck, that ran over her.

No fear.  Just getting on with normality.  I feel better and we both (truey and I) had an understanding chuckle.  

You know cats and well. our 'cat' followed her at a discreet distance.  Seems like 'cat' is keeping a eye on her.

My regards to you and I sincerely extend my well wishes for your cat which may need an operation on the teeth.

I will post another pic of 'cat' and her later.

Cheers for your followup,

Bally :)

Thank you for your words as always.  My cat will have his surgery as scheduled next Wednesday.  Hopefully it won't take him long to recover.

I wish your Cat Well.
I know this must be stressful for you, it appears that pets are like Children/Family to everyone.
Sorry, never own a pet, scared to death of any dog (mauled as a toddler) cats I don't understand and rats and things stink, fish are only good for eating.
I might like to have a Duck.

I had to laugh a bit as the one who acts like a child in my family is my dad.  The cat is more of a mature old soul then he will ever be.  Dad can't figure out how the cat will eat after fang removal.  He will do it the same way I did after having my teeth pulled, it called getting used to it.

You don't understand cats?  That's what makes them so special as they are beyond understanding most of the time.

Cats are weird.  Being weird is good.  Cats are good.
If I am not here then I am probably someplace else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I ran over our Dog Part V. "Off with her leg and back home" - by LookingForABetterLife - 08-08-2020, 03:48 AM