Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Platypus. Furry, cute, unusual. Armed and dangerous.
@Bally002 Yeah, what you’re saying is use some common sense. Yeah, I don’t see myself going out in the outback or anything like that. I love cities. 

Reminds me of when I did a two week Navy Reserve Annual Training in southern Germany in 2006. So we went on cable cars up the side of this mountain that was a little over 4,000 feet at the top. It had a little “trail” at the top that pretty much circled around. It was a dirt path with a 3,000 foot drop on one side. No fencing, no signs or anything like that. Common sense told me it would a very bad idea if I decided to go on this path. My two friends did, and I went and sat at some picnic tables and took pictures. My friends say I’m klutzy. I would totally agree. I did not want my klutziness to result in my death. 

It seems amazing at how many people do not use common sense or situational awareness. I like the term situational awareness, because it is used a lot in all the military branches. If my situational awareness is screaming at me “Don’t fucking do it!”, I listen.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Platypus. Furry, cute, unusual. Armed and dangerous. - by ChiefD - 08-10-2020, 12:57 AM