Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie.
(07-30-2020, 08:23 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: Sane medical professionals seem to think it's productive regardless of what Gohmert may cipher up in his deluded mind. The numbers are getring worse daily in the United States. For goodness sake, cause and effect are in play. Let's just all get on board, do this thing and get back to our goddamned lives. I hate wearing the thing too but do it anyways. I'm a little bored with the folks that think they can walk onto someone's private property and do as they choose. If a Bakery doesn't have to bake a damned cake for a would be patron then companies surely have a right to have you wear a mask. No shirt  no shoes, "no mask", no service. Let's just get this behind us, fercryingoutloud.

Absolutely correct. No one has the right to tread on someone else's property and do as they please, including private businesses. Their house, their rules. By the same token, no private business has a right to expect me to shop there if I don't like their rules.

I've not been to Walmart since they implemented their private mandatory mask rule, so I don't know if my very public Executive Order exempting me will fly there or not. If it doesn't, well, there are other places I can carry my money to.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 07-30-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 07-31-2020, 09:48 AM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 08-01-2020, 09:14 AM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Ninurta - 07-30-2020, 11:32 PM