Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free Seeds - Brushing Scam Or Something Else
(07-30-2020, 05:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"NightskyeB4Dawn" I would suggest to everyone to be buying seeds to plant a garden, learn how to can or put food in the freezer. I prefer canning in case the power goes off.
If you're not able to do this, then start buying up those emergency food supplies.

I'm not religious, but I do believe the Bible tells us predictions of things to come so we can prepare. One of those things is famine, along with plagues, which we are seeing now.

Will it only hit certain nations, or will it be worldwide?  China is a country that teaches against God being real. See what they are going through now?

America was built on Godly principles, which the Communists are trying to destroy now, with some success I might add.
Will she be spared?  Maybe, but only if we turn away from our evil ways. If not, we will also be punished. It is written.

I agree with you and I make the same suggestions to others. I am blessed to live in the woods and I have great neighbors.

I do not have a green thumb. I seem limited to being able to grow plants successfully in the Spring and Fall. I am so lucky that my neighbors are so much better at it than I am, and there are chickens, eggs, other livestock about.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Free Seeds - Brushing Scam Or Something Else - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-30-2020, 06:40 PM