Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hundreds of teens go on chaotic rampage at Memphis putt-putt center
I have had to deal with a bunch of bratty kids since March. They are entitled, demanding, poorly disciplined, and sometimes disrespectful. Crazy thing is they are that way with their parents, but they don't act that way with me. I occasionally have to remind them their behavior or attitude is inappropriate, and that I will not tolerate it my presence, and they straighten right up.

Saying all that, only a few would have done something like what was in that video. That was acting out.  It is more social media influence. They want to be seen as cool and they want their Facebook Live time. The problem with this behavior is that is almost expected because of how society has destroyed the family unit and has weakened or made traditional disciplinary actions ineffective.

One of the local kids, he is only about 15. He has serious anger issues and a sassy mouth. He has no fear of punishment, so his father doesn't strike him, mainly because he says if he did he would likely kill him. I could see him destroying property, and he has. Crazy thing is that he can be a sweet child, so it is hard to understand what makes him go off.

His mother died four years ago and it could have been avoided, but for life does not always provide escapes for poor decisions and choices. I have watched him become more and more defiant, and daring with each year. Whatever is going on is going on inside because he is loved, overly enabled, and has a very good life and very loving home.

Just remember that while it is normal behavior for children this age to be entitled, demanding, poorly disciplined, and sometimes disrespectful, few are this far gone. So there is hope still.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hundreds of teens go on chaotic rampage at Memphis putt-putt center - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-28-2020, 12:45 AM