Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hundreds of teens go on chaotic rampage at Memphis putt-putt center
(07-27-2020, 11:09 PM)ChiefD Wrote: I was floored when I saw that video. Unbelievable how those kids were behaving. Also, what kind of irresponsible parents just drop off 200+ kids en masse? That is just mind boggling. Parents need to start being parents again, not their kid’s best friend.

They have the video. They can find those children. Make them pay for every dime of damage. I don't mean mommy and daddy have to pay. I mean they work at minimum wage, until they have paid off the full amount. They will work locally and if they refuse then they can work in a detention center. They get to choose only where they work, in the community or detention center. They don't even get to choose what that work will be. Since they have no respect for property and think it is okay to make a mess, I think janitorial work, in the bathrooms, is a good place to start.

I think the parents should bare some responsibility because, children that out of control, are more than likely to have respect and discipline issues at home. I am not being heartless. I raised three children and I was strict. They knew there were consequences for bad behavior and they could take that to the bank. They knew I did not care if they got angry, or if their feelings were hurt. There were rules and if you broke them you paid the consequences. I never struck them. I didn't have to. What worked best for my children was taking away those things that meant the most to them. You destroy someone else's property, you lose all of yours. And you better believe I did not replace it, and everything they got from family members had to be earned.

When they were young, they said I was the meanest person in the whole world. Today they sing a completely different tune.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hundreds of teens go on chaotic rampage at Memphis putt-putt center - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-27-2020, 11:40 PM