Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mexican Government: Reveals Mayan Documents Proving Aliens and Ancient Space Travel
(07-28-2020, 09:17 AM)TheDoctor46 Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 11:19 PM)Moonmagic Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 06:33 PM)TheDoctor46 Wrote: Came across this on my journey for the truth this morning. It's a short video and well worth a watch. Very interesting. Would love to shape shift into a moth and fly into some of those government vaults throughout the world
Quote:
The reality of extraterrestrial contact with human civilization is becoming more clear by the month as streams of information about the extraterrestrial presence and past influence hits.

While some people still have doubts about ET contact, many are starting to realize the truth that has been talked about for centuries. One big story involves the Mexican government who has released documents and images of objects found on the site of Calakmul, Mexico which help prove the reality of ET contact

[Image: 13776-1.jpg]

[Image: 13776-6.jpg]

http://www.yogaesoteric.net/content.aspx...item=13776

Look like they are wearing helmets or something.
Yes it does for sure. Maybe the helmets were used because if the incredibly high speed of the crafts they used at the time. I'm sure Alien tech has moved on now hehe. As for the handbags.  Maybe they kept 20 smokes and a hip flask in tinytongue

Thant handbag thing is curious as hell though, especially since it is in multiple depictions! is it a power source? it's a head scratcher!

Maybe it was Halloween lol
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mexican Government: Reveals Mayan Documents Proving Aliens and Ancient Space Travel - by Moonmagic - 07-28-2020, 09:26 AM