Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do we require permission to travel?
Quote:New Mexico Governor Shames Her Own Constituents
[Image: 164729dc-1cad-4b49-b4de-12cbd31ab933.jpg] Another Crazy Governor believes they can just Ignore our Civil Rights and the Constitution of the United States with what ever Order they can think up To Control YOU!
This Governor believes she has the Power to Stop you from traveling Out Of her State! 

Quote:New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham insists she's making her coronavirus stay-at-home decisions with her constituents' health first in mind. Yet she could have had them fooled on Friday, when she spent some minutes publicly ridiculing New Mexicans for failing to comply with her guidelines.

"New Mexicans are traveling, out of state," the governor said in a video statement, shaking her head and burrowing her eyebrows. "You're not adhering to and you're not supposed to be going out! Why are you going out of state?!"

Because I am An American Citizen and I Can, You Power Crazy Bitch!  tinysure 

Quote:"I can see you at the airports, I can see you on Facebook, our modelers and folks who look at that aggregate data, we know about it," she warned.

She claimed that these out-of-state travelers were being "unfair" to New Mexico's economy and putting people in the hospital. All, of course, while threateningly pointing at the camera. 
Source

Are you watching me Take a SHIT In Arizona?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Do we require permission to travel? - by guohua - 07-27-2020, 03:32 AM
RE: Do we require permission to travel? - by beez - 07-27-2020, 07:08 PM
RE: Do we require permission to travel? - by beez - 08-10-2020, 08:03 PM