Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let us see what you think
(07-27-2020, 03:34 PM)gordi Wrote: The media definitely did go overboard with the fear & panic scare-stories, but that is what they do isn't it?
They inflate, they distort, they imply and they manipulate "news" to suit their own agendas. But again, that doesn't mean that the virus itself is a hoax, does it?

regards
G

The best we can do is to is to use the information that we have access to and can half way verify. Just as you said, the media has its own agenda and giving the people just the facts is not it. The media is an "entertainment" vehicle and the last thing on their list is the truth. The media is owned and it does the bidding of the owner. I believe the virus is real. I also believe the response to the virus is to serve another purpose, one they are not sharing with us, and one that does not make our well being a priority.

As far as the video, I feel it is standard David Icke. Truths that are handed to you blanketed in commentary leaves you confused. It is like soy products. It takes on the flavor of what it has been instilled with. It might be soy but you will think you are eating beef.

I had my first encounter with a known case of the virus by someone that I know personally. I call it the case of the two sisters, they happen to be my nieces.

One sister works in the food/retail business, she is a cashier. The other sister works in the animal care industry, she is a Vet tech. Both were notified recently  that they were exposed to a co-worker that tested positive for the virus and had symptoms. The sister that works as a cashier was told to self quarantine for 14days. Her test came back negative, but she still has to complete the 14 day quarantine. The other sister was told she did not have to quarantine unless she had symptoms. About 6 days later, she started feeling a bit off. She was tested and tested positive. She is now on a 14 day quarantine. They will both have to be retested after 14 days before the quarantine is lifted.

My niece with the symptoms says it is not quite like the flu because she isn't doing a lot of coughing, and no sneezing. She says it is mostly body aches and fatigue. She said she is starting to feel much better over the last three days.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Let us see what you think - by guohua - 07-27-2020, 01:49 AM
RE: Let us see what you think - by 727Sky - 07-27-2020, 10:41 AM
RE: Let us see what you think - by MarioOnTheFly - 07-27-2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Let us see what you think - by gordi - 07-27-2020, 12:32 PM
RE: Let us see what you think - by MarioOnTheFly - 07-27-2020, 01:45 PM
RE: Let us see what you think - by gordi - 07-27-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Let us see what you think - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-27-2020, 04:49 PM
RE: Let us see what you think - by MarioOnTheFly - 07-28-2020, 09:19 AM
RE: Let us see what you think - by MarioOnTheFly - 07-28-2020, 11:53 AM