Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let us see what you think
(07-27-2020, 01:45 PM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote: I guess I disagree with some of your conclusions about Covid :) In Croatia a 136 people died from the "virus"....in almost 5 months. A similar amount to a number of people that have died in car accidents in this period. 
Last year, we had 109 deaths from the standard influenza up until march, and thats with massive vaccine campaign (like every year). 

It was and still is my own reasoning that the COVID numbers in biggest countries are fudged, wrong, artificially inflated, mostly due to politics. In US is is especially visible with CDC numbers fudging, hospitals getting more money if Covid reported and the like, and you wouldnt have known it if you watch CNN. It serves the purpose of inciting fear and panic among the population. Perhaps these countries need to be taken down by "someone". 

COVID is a virus, but its importance/impact is hugely overstated IMO. It is indeed a HOAX of some kind. The purpose is not yet completely clear, but I know I wont like it whatever it is.

Hi @"MarioOnTheFly" 
I'd be very interested to know what conclusions you disagree with?

If Croatia wasn't badly hit - that's great. But it surely doesn't mean that the pandemic is a hoax does it?

I've given links to 3 separate articles explaining how/when they isolated/purified and replicated the SARS-Cov-2 virus.
I've explained in some detail how I personally checked the death figures in my own country, and how those figures are correct (not fudged/inflated/exaggerated) and checkable, as well as how the figures for this spring are well above the average death rates for that time of year here. (JUST Actual Death figures - nothing specifically ascribed to the virus!)
I've pointed out that, even in the video itself, they admit that many deaths were caused by the virus (e.g. in Lombardy, Italy)

So, how is it a hoax?
I don't understand that reasoning.

Our hospitals (here in Scotland) don't get any extra money for reporting deaths as being related to the virus, as is the case with most countries.

The media definitely did go overboard with the fear & panic scare-stories, but that is what they do isn't it?
They inflate, they distort, they imply and they manipulate "news" to suit their own agendas. But again, that doesn't mean that the virus itself is a hoax, does it?

regards
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]

Messages In This Thread
Let us see what you think - by guohua - 07-27-2020, 01:49 AM
RE: Let us see what you think - by 727Sky - 07-27-2020, 10:41 AM
RE: Let us see what you think - by MarioOnTheFly - 07-27-2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Let us see what you think - by gordi - 07-27-2020, 12:32 PM
RE: Let us see what you think - by MarioOnTheFly - 07-27-2020, 01:45 PM
RE: Let us see what you think - by gordi - 07-27-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Let us see what you think - by MarioOnTheFly - 07-28-2020, 09:19 AM
RE: Let us see what you think - by MarioOnTheFly - 07-28-2020, 11:53 AM